c++ - windows form application -


I have code about the AVL tree in C ++ and all the functions are ... this code is in win32 consol

Can I include it in the project in the Windows Project without writing it again or in a much simpler effort? Because I have a lot of projects in the console and I want to upgrade it so thank you so much.

Look for some names This allows you to create a Windows Forms application in certain quotes of C ++ Will give

Another option is to complete your code in DLL and use PInvoke to execute the code from it. Just make regular C # applications to reuse your code


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -