c# - How to track "freezing" app, finding its source? -


I have a server with 3 threads and one is Threadpool for data processing. Customers are using only locks (reader and author) for connection lists. I sometimes freeze main forms for each other and I can not find the problem. This form does not work any hard, it is for different threads. I wanted to ask the washer how is it no way to track "freezing"? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

You can try to run a programmer on your app and isolation problem.

I am playing around, it looks like a really good utility and is totally free. This shows you really useful statistics in some ways, such as the time spent in each method. If you are equipped with this information, then it should be a long way to track your problem.

I have not tried yet on a multi-threaded app, so I'm not sure how it works differently threads. But it's worth a shot (as I said) it's completely free (BSD license) and easy to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -