accessing local file from php -


I am trying to gain access to a file on a client computer so that I can later get an outgoing email (resume. Pdf)

Ive found some clip code, but I'm having trouble doing this for me

The code below shows all the things that are gathered about my file To think, but I guess I could not shut it up to work yet.

  & lt; Input ID = "Resumeup" name = "resumeup" type = "file" />  

php code:

  $ _FILES = $ _POST ["restart"]; If (($ $ _FILES ["file"] ["type"] == "image / gif") ($ _FILES ["file"] ["type"] == "image / JPEG") || ($ $ _FILES ["file"] ["type"] == "image / PJPEG") & amp; ($ _FILES ["file"] ["size"] <20000) {if ($ _FILES [" File "] [" error "]> 0) {echo" error: ". $ _FILES ["file"] ["error"]. "& Lt; br / & gt;"; } Else {Resonance "Upload:" $ _FILES ["File"] ["Name"] "
"; Echo "type:" $ _FILES ["file"] ["type"] "
"; "Size:" echo ($ _FILES ["file"] ["size"] / 1024). "Kb
"; Echo "stored in:" $ _FILES ["file"] ["tmp_name"]; }}

For starters, overwrite $ _ FILES with $ _ POST ;

Second, make sure your form tag has asked Multi-Part Form encoding:

  & lt; Form action = "..." method = "post" encrypt = "multipart / form-data" & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -