uitableview - Getting started in Core Data for iPhone? -


If I want to implement core data in my iPhone app, then Core Data is the best way to learn for iPhone specifically. What's the way I have 4 hours which I can dedicate to today, so ideally I will be able to add this (though a bit) to my app.

The only way I keep data now is through NSUserDefaults, just when the app stops and is reopened, their data is still there I will save the set of data to the user, I want to give them the ability to read, edit, remove them, etc.

There was a move for me in the iPhone Dev Center: -)

No, seriously From this, it may seem like a clear suggestion, but this one page document gives a good strategy for which to read the document and tutorial and in which order. Once you work through the first tutorial, this strange terminology will look a little odd.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -