.net - Non-standard UI in C# -


I'm still learning C #, and I know that WinForms is not yet known but I < Strong> Very soon, though, I want to know how to create an application that shows a customized notifier, like a mess on Mac. Here is a ridicule:

Can someone tell me in the right direction? And I know I should know more about C # than trying this, but I always like to peek at the complex stuff.

Take a look, I think it does what you want to get out of the box, Hopefully something like this will be part of WPF in the future. I have used this one before for exactly the same reason, and it's really good: you can use standard tooltips or "toast" popups, or create your own, which is the example you posted Can be similar in


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -