java - Weird System.out.print Behavior in Netbeans -


I'm getting strange results from system.out.print immediately below the scanner declaration in the system snippet. It is executing this twice and I've debug it and immediately after executing the print statement I get it in the standard:

Run: An angry binary number: a useless binary number input:

I said to verify it "Fdking" was entered into the loop print during learn without me in any way.

Your information is being executed on NetBeans IDE 6.7.1 with 64 bit on 64 bit Vista machine. JDK. Hope you can see the mistake of my methods!

Thank you: When performing the Netbeans, a JR file is generated on the command line, the statement prints once. Did anyone have encountered such strange behavior in Netbeans, which could know how I can stop it I hate working out of my IDE during the development cycle.

  Private Zero GetInput () {Scanner Scanner = New Scanner (System.in); System.out.print ("Input a binary number:"); // Take the next input for long and save current value in Inner // member variable set save in voucher (scanner.New.NextLag); // Loop until a valid binary number is not received! (IsNumberBinary (currentValueInBinary)) {// Input was negative, report error and re-request input system.out.println ("input should be a binary value"); System.out.print ("\ nInput a binary number:"); SetCurrentValueInBinary (scanner.nextLong ()); }} 

"2" after the space in the "Strings" bug in print: "Netbeans ?

In this line:

System.out.print ("Input a worthless binary number:");

Remove the second back position.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -