c# - Scheduled .NET code execution in hosted environment? -


I have approximately 40 lines in a console application that read in a database and have RSS feed and store information. . Until the RSS feed is present (indefinitely) I need this code to execute every night Currently, I just launch the console app from my home computer

Because I The night can not trust myself to do this, so I need to host this code. I would like to see this app somehow. Or code (it can be easily put in an ASP.NET page code and I run automatically without running the console app when the page is triggered to execute on load). Manually

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I do not want to run this code from my computer; I can not guarantee that my computer will not be connected to hybratting every night or internet.

EDIT: Now I am thinking of a background thread using BackgroundWorker in Application_Start of global background, this is RSS feeds once a day, download threads and threads. Sleep () rest time

Although controversial, Jeff Atwood told about the blog that he was using the termination of the cache SO Check it out.

You can use a similar method and schedule the time to expire the time when you want to kick the process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -