c# - Fluent Nhibernate - How to specify table name -


I have just started Nhibernate and Fluent Nhibernate. When I make my mapping class, I want to specify the table name.

In the application, the entity's name is "CustomerAdWords", but in the Oracle database, the name of the table is "CUSTOMER_ORDERS"

I have learned from googling that I specify the database table name You can use "WithTable".

I'm not sure how to use it, and where VS 2008 did not know the method.

thanks

stable to 1.0 The table for release was done in the mention (first bullet point).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -