asp.net - ASP .NET WebSite with importing DLL-s -


I have your file. Trying to call a DLL function in Aspx.cs:

  [DllImport ("the.dll")] Private static extern bool function (int width, int height);  

and:

  • The file is in "the.dll" "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ inetsvr"
  • My Web Site is an application that has the privilege to read and execute
  • If I try to file Example ("the.dll") is correct on the server, so DLL

but:

  • If I click on the page on the local host I'm trying to run, so all is well.
  • If I try to play the uploaded page on the IIS server, then loads on the infinite page ... nothing appears, Nothing happens! And then IIS is blocked and I have to restart the server.

What am I doing wrong? Check the security and permission settings on IIS OI about IIS

In addition to attempting to insert bin folder in the dill Please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -