actionscript 3 - Flex 3 color picker no color value -


I need the "no color" value in the Flex 3/4 color picker component. Here are some options I've investigated:

1) External componet searched a lot, but did not succeed in finding a suitable one. There is a great color picker that completely meets my needs, but this action is in script 2 format I need 3.

2) Increase the existing built-in color picker component.

In this way I need your help. Do you have any idea how to increase the built-in color picker component to support "any color" value?

We had this problem, we put just one "clear button" on the right side of the color picker. not ideal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -