svn - Excluding files when checking out from Subversion repository -


I work with a Subversion repository for a "generic" package which is full of files that are not there (Site-specific files, hacks, etc). I do not have access to change it, and when I say that it is changing on my behalf, then I have been cut off; I am now after an alternate solution.

Is it possible to exclude some files from checking out (or can be pulled out of the repository while updating), so that I can work with some previews of a clean package?

These files are free and others are not being pulled by "good" files, so there are no dependency problems in this regard.

(Please note that this is not normal "how do I prevent files from being committed" question is given by SVN: Ignore. Sorry :-))

Get me this directly:

  • Check these files Has been a clear error.
  • You have the necessary access privileges to remove them, but you will have to ask if you have permission to access your access privileges
  • You refuse to make the necessary changes Has

Did I submit this right?

If I did, I get two possible reasons for your problem:

  1. You are wrong about this issue.
  2. You are on the wrong course or in the wrong company

I do not think SVN is a way to fix problems arising due to these reasons (FWIW , I agree with other answers that they have no meaning for to work .) To correct this, in the first case, you should explain it to someone. (If they do not see, see # 2.) In the second case, get another job. Expeditiously


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -