python - Preserving whitespace with Pygments -


I am currently writing an application that uses Paija to highlight syntax. The problem I have, I removed any code that processed with any code, is the leading and backward white spot in the file, and a single line has been added at the break end. Is there a way to find a way that secures white space?

I think you want to create your own laser, eg

  lexer = lexers.get_lexer_by_name ("python", stripnl = false)  

and explicitly pass it on pygment.highlight < / Code>. See the reference of the Lexers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -