python - Django admin won't let me delete a user in its auth admin application -


This may be more of a server default question that I'm not sure.

I have two practically identical servers - I cloned DB to another, and now when I Admin & gt; I try to delete a user; Auth The application returns the following error:

  file "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py" In the results_iter for lines in line 206, self.execute_sql (multi): file "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py", line 1734, execute_sql in cursor . Programming error: The relation "django_openidauth_useropenid" does not exist  

So it seems that this problem is django_openidauth_useropenid , but what is referenced - something missing in it DB, or an application?

My site is based on the Pinyx Collection app.

this . / Manage.py syncdb

This must have been excluded at any time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -