perl - How can I create a new user in all my single-sign-on sites when they register on any of them? -


I have an existing website that has been written in Perl and recently added a WordPress blog and BBps forums. Each of the three systems has its own login mechanism

To make it a bit cleaner I have integrated WordPress and BBPress to enable single sign-on between two systems that do the best work now I want to integrate things further in the next step so that when someone registers with our site, our Perl script is a new WordPress user, a new BBPress user Create procedures necessary) and to log the user in the three systems.

In addition, when a user returns to the site, I want to log them into the three systems. I would appreciate any advice for how best to accomplish this.

Reverse engineering may be the answer, if you are feeling frustrated set up an empty WordPress database Make and dump SQL through the app while going through the user registration flow. Rinse, repeat for any other WordPress stream that you want to emulate

in your Perl app

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -