parsing - Preg match text in php between html tags -


Hello I want to use preg_match in PHP so that we can parse "dotted text" from the HTML document with the following < / P>

  & lt; P class = "review" & gt; Desired text & lt; / P & gt; Usually I will use simple_html_dom for such things but this can not be used on this occasion (the above element does not appear in every desired divinity tag, so I use this approach.  

Anyway, this will solve my problem.

Thank you very much.

It is not. < P>

  preg_match ('& lt; p class = \ "review \" & gt; (. *?) & Lt; / P & gt; 'C', $ source , $ Match); if ($ match) "result =" echo $ match [1];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -