objective c - Nothing Printed -


I'm learning objective and using GNUSTIP, but when I use my very simple Hello World app I try to execute the test, it does not print anything like my code is:

  // main.m #include & lt; Stdio.h & gt; Int main (zero) {printf ("hello, world \ n"); }  

Here's a GNUmakefile:

  GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES = / GNUstep / System / Library / Makefile $ (GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES) /common.make APP_NAME = HelloWorld HelloWorld_HEADERS = HelloWorld_OBJC_FILES = main.m HelloWorld_RESOURCE_FILES = $ $ (GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES) /application.make  

And when I execute this application I found:

 < Code> Nathan Campos @ EEPC-VMD0U56 ~ / HelloWorld.app $. / HelloWorld Nathan Campos @ EEEPC-VMD0U56 ~ / HelloWorld.app $  

What's wrong?

I am obja-si nube myself, but do you just try to compile directly without any file Is that? If I run the following, on my machine, with my source code:

gcc main.m -lobjc

I get binary and when I Execute binary print out this message. If that does not work, you can try to make it just as a program and see if it works or not. I do not know that you have to change the name of the file in the menu, but on my machine I have run it like this:

GCC Main.m

If he does not work then I doubt there is something wrong with the libraries, if it works, then I suspect that the problem is with Messiefile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -