.net - Using ASP.Net to launch an application on the SERVER on a specific desktop -


I have several utilities that run on the same machine as my IIS webserver.

What I am trying to do is to allow a web page to be executable. If I use the process. Launch () process launches, but clearly it is in the form of a webserver as the same user, so he can not interact with the desktop. For 99% of apps, this is not a problem. However, I want to be able to run them as if a specific user (only me ever) launched them.

There is more effort to see if it is possible with this serious dev project, I am interested in more method of goal.

Ideally, if I log on to the box (almost always) then it should be run as if I follow the shortcut, if not, launch the app and when I log on So if it was connected to my desktop then it would be right. If the user is not possible before the login, I can accept it.

I am aware of security reasons, but it is minimizing them like this:

  • The website requires authentication + SSL
  • to launch The list of applications is configured in the file that can not be remotely modified (or only by the web user - read only)
  • The box has a DMZ
  • Worst case, the machine is relatively unimportant and it can be easily re-imagined. The breakfast.

I have scored but this is a very unusual request, so there is not much "I do not think you can do it" - so I thought I would do it here in any way I would like to ask in the hope of or b) There is a decent explanation why this can not be done.

If this makes it easy, then the web aspect is put aside - how can I launch a process in another user's security context and connected to their desktop (If they have one)

Thanks in advance for any help and indicators, which you can provide.

Here's a thought:

To update such a table, Create .net application, which contains information about applications that require running. Therefore, application paths and triggers can be set without logging on to the server.

Then create a window service to view this table and run processes as needed? In this way you need to run the service under your account.

It would be a bit like a scheduler, apart from the schedule database table?

A

Obviously the ASP.NET application will need to be secure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -