.net - use 2 different versions of same control (dll) at the same time on same machine? -


I am using a 3D party component in my project and recently upgraded to our latest version The bug that determines 'A'. Unfortunately, while it solved the bug 'A', another part has become completely unstable, so he started a bug 'b'.

Since 'A' and 'B' are completely different in contexts, I want to install both versions of control and in one case I want to use one where the bug 'B' is not relevant. , And in the second case the bug 'A' is not relevant.

Of course, everything has been released till the appropriate decision is made by the third party developer

Anyone thought how it can be done?

R

ps DLL must be registered with RegsVR 32 ... I suspect that this is where it makes itself discoverable ... I have some I am hoping for the invoice, here we can register double subject under a different name.

You can apply different versions of a COM component and you can use them without registration. The registration-free COM feature has been introduced with Windows XP and needs to deploy a MANIFEST file with the appropriate settings.

More at a glance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -