jQuery / Dojo, UI / Dijit cross reference? -


I have to admit that this question can not be in the 'discussionable' but 'accountable' category. If so, I apologize and please mark the question in this way.

Question: I have used jQuery and UI mainly for my front end interaction and AJAX. I needed to help on the Dojo project quickly and wondered if anybody knows about a good document that is written with a cross-reference with jQuery. For example, if you use jQuery.UI for tabs, then dojo is the equivalent. If you want to select an object with a specific ID, then you do it in jQuery, and in this dodge ... etc.

(Come to think of it, it can be a great idea for a web site ... a JK vs. Moto Tools vs. Dojo versus Slatclast vs. Exts vs. Examples ...)

The closest thing to the concept of a cross-reference that I can think is cheat sheets - you Receive quick observations and samples for original use.

Here is a good list of Javascript libraries cheat sheet that includes jQuery and dojo:

I agree with Alex Martelle, this is a great idea for a website . One type of JavaScript library Rosetta Stone :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -