How do I escape a single quote in SQL Server? -


I am trying to put some text data in the table in SQL Server 9.

Text

I tried to use two single quotes, but threw me some errors.

e.g. Enter in the my_table values ​​('Hi, Tim of my name'.);

Single quotes are saved by doubling them , like The following SQL shows this functionality in our example that I have tested it on SQL Server 2008:

  DECLARE @ my_table table ([value] VARCHAR (200)) @my_table Include in values ​​('Hi, my name' 'Tim.') SELECT * My_table with  

result

  value ======= =========== Hi, my name time  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -