How do I access the session object in a Rails performance test? -


I am writing some performance tests and I want to login the user:

  Class companiesjst & lieutenant; ActionController :: PerformanceTest fixtures: All def setup login_as (: cyrille) end def test_homepage get '/' end end  

The problem is: How should I apply login_as?

I tried:

  Private Df login_as (user) @request = ActionController :: TestRequest.new @ request.session [: user] = Users? User (user) .id: zero end  

but the session [: user] is blank when it is checked by the application.

Obviously there should be a session object created by PerformanceTest, but I can not see how I want to access it.

I will attempt to remove this line:

  @request = ActionController :: TestRequest.new  

PerformanceTest is a sub-class unity test such as @request Must be defined already.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -