Force visual studio to start development server using the hostname localhost. (with period at end) -


Is it possible to change the hostname, which was set on fire in the development server Visual Studio 2008? Eventually I would like to start Visual Studio directly (note period). As I am calling more Ajax type, I feel that in order to check reactions / requests, I have to inspect the traffic more often to use tools like intelligence. (Fideller can not see requests because he does not get regular network stack)

I looked at the web server configuration page but nothing came out.

I do not particularly want to go on the route to configure IIS on the box, but it will consider it with a compelling answer.

If you have a simple setup, you can add a new option to v2.2.4.0 .

Under the HKCU Software \ Microsoft \ Fiddler, set the Add a new Reg_SZ named HookWithPac value to true inside the registry, you should know Should Fiddler now manually register the system as a proxy instead of specifying 127.0.0.1:8888 using a simple PAC script. Instead, IE causes the fieldal to send localhost traffic.

Please tell me that it works for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -