Combining two Rails applications into one -


I have pre-existing applications that I need to run in "one" app. I have an application that I use Etc., while the other is an app that contains all business logic.

Both apps are already certified authentication, and both have fairly complex user models.

Is it possible to add these combinations easily, if I log in to an application and create a user, then the same data is available in another - or something similar?

What is the easiest way to do this? Can a Rail Model Extend a REST Website?

You can use the new (IIS) engine feature to embed an app inside the other Your engine stays inside the vendor / plugins, in it all its routing and configurable setup can be like a normal rail application, but in reality the database can be shared. Adding applications makes it really easy to simplify the management of complex applications. For this we git use with submodules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -