cocoa - How to only auto resize certain NSTableColumn? -


I have a table with 3 columns (NSTableColumn) in which XCode I

last column "amount "And the column is" Before "description. When I change the size of the window, the table will still be resized, but "zodiac" is a column that grows. / P>

How can I determine the "zodiac" column width and instead resize the "details" column?

Take a look at each table column inspector in the interface builder.

For those whom you want to maintain your width, you want to uncheck the option 'Resize with table'.

For the columns you want to change your width, make sure it is checked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -