c# - Recording and saving sounds from applications? -


I would like to do an enrollment in c # (or vb.net) which records every voice that comes out of the speakers I tell it, and when I finish I want to save a MP3 (or any other format) by pressing a button.

By now I have only got the API that can record something from the microphone.

My question is: Is there anything in the NAT framework or is there some API to make it possible?

I have not seen much from the net card only with the net framework, but you can get a lot from NetMakerVet Could. There are such libraries that work with .NET and can provide you with the ability to record the speaker's voice. I came across, but I'm not sure that it's of any use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -