c# - .NET, scrape dynamic (Java App?) webpage for information? -


I am trying to get some information from a website, the information I need is located on the Missouri.de site (Hence it is publicly available). Here is the process that I need to complete: - Navigate - search for the name of a department like "business" - click on the name of any department like "Business College, Advancement" - let me see the source of the program The page is produced after clicking "Business College, Advancement" should be enabled.

I want to be able to get the source of every page of each department under the business (or whatever department I put, like "accounting").

Is it possible with the Windows program? It seems that it runs a "OdsDisk engine" which is a Java applet. I'm not sure how to interfaces with it to get a page.

If you put an address in my existing program which is output by Odsasignin, then it returns the source code of the search page 2 "java.lang.NullPointerException" errors.

Is this information easy to get through the Net?

I recently used a similar job (but to log in and track the cookie need to). Watkins basically simulates a user by visiting a web site. This is probably what's needed for you (and slow) to bounce.

Another option I played with was that. It looks like this should satisfy your needs, you can also use it to work with HTML.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -