asp.net - DevExpress Xtrareports using a Business object as a datasource -


I am trying to exclude DevExpress Xtrareports, but I have a problem that I can not find the answer .

In an asp.net website project, I want to add a business object to my report as a data object and then pull the field from my new business object data source to the report designer.

Can someone tell me how I can do this.

I think I have lost something now

thanks

Ian

One way to solve this is to give the designer a dataset with one or more data tabs that represent your business object. You definitely have to write some code to get your business object back in the data table.

DevExpress is a really good support platform in the form of a side note and I always have their answers regarding their questions products. I suggest that as long as you do not really get good answers, then you try your question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -