asp.net - CSS in Master and regular pages -


I have some pages that use the master page and apply the theme instead of some of my page master pages Instead, they have individual CSS files instead.

  & lt; Link href = "../ style / pck.css" rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" />  

However for most cases CSS works for normal pages, but body CSS is taken from the theme. I dont wish that. I want body css to be taken from pck.css.

What to do?

On the pages that the CSS file is not working, you are actually loading the CSS file Is that checked to ensure that? (With relative css links, this can not work for deep pages in your site structure).

Alternatively, I sometimes find that the first thing on the page is the need or you emphasize that some browsers are in compatibility mode and when all this happens, all hell becomes loose.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -