xcode - Is there a way to visualize records stored in an iPhone app via Core Data? -


I have an app that can be debug only on one device for good reasons, , And I want to be able to easily inspect the archive archived by the app on the device.

I think Core Data is supported by default by SQLite on the iPhone, so it can be as simple as asking: "SQLite database for app installed by XK without jailbreak What is the easiest way to remove it? "

Any experience can lend in relation to someone, it will be highly appreciated.

check out. Just get the sqlite store from the device and use it with cde. At the cost of Rs 20, I think it's worth it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -