SimpleRepository and booleans with SubSonic -


I am trying to add a boolean column in SubSonic 3.0.0.3 and the code works fine without this column As soon as I had a boolean variable in my model, it fails with the following error:

The name "wrong" is not allowed in this context. Valid Expression Constants, Constant Expressions, and Variables (in some contexts). Column names are not allowed.

Anyonw knows that it should be supported and if it is what I am doing wrong:

Data object class:

  public class Desk {{SubSonicPrimary's] Public INID {Received; Set; } Public string hostname {get; Set; } Public string SAPCode {get; Set; } Get public int location ID {}; Set; } Public Button Active {get; Set; }}  

Use of class:

  var d = new desk (); D.DeskName = "test"; D.SAPCode = "12345"; D.LocationId = 2; D. Active = true; Var Repository = New Simple Repository ("SubSonic Testing", SimpleRepository Options. Renewal); Repository.Add (d);  

I have encountered a similar problem (version 3.0.0.3) The added "ISAcceta Owner" name of the Boolean property appears with the migration, because when I deleted the table, SubSonic created it correctly with the added column.

I am using SQL Server 2008 Express, the error is related to a distorted query? Maybe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -