Profiler for a C++ module in a C# app -


I rewrite two pages of code from C # to C # in my project, which is 3x quickly with full customization Do it I want to optimize that code, but now my profiler of choice, dot trace, can not do this because it looks only on managed code.

How do I p / module when running in C # app?


And a tangent question: Calling the following function via P / Inserts does not generate any unnecessary overhead (like copying array), right? just making sure. (Note that Fu reads both from Bar and writes it)

  // From the C #: [DllImport ("foo.dll")] static Extern zero fu (float [,] bar); // From C + +: extern "C" __declspec (dllexport) zero Foo (float * bar);  

Compiler: MSVC on Vista

How to create a standalone Can test profiles of C ++ code with test harness and alone with any device like VTUN, Callgrind, Quantif, Opfile?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -