Light-weight renderer HTML with CSS in Python -


Sorry, maybe I did not describe the problem well for the first time. All of your answers are interesting, but most of them are almost Full-featured web browser, my work is very easy.

I am planning to write a GUI application using any one available on the Linux GII framework (I have not selected any yet). I will use html in my application to present in the text with one particular type of my specialty - different fonts etc., which are stored in CSS.

The HTML will be generated from my application, hence the sole The task is to present the HTML / CSS string. Is there a widget that can only render and nothing else - any history, a bookmark, a URL loading etc.? If not there, then I would use one of those people you had advised - it's fine - but I'm just interested if there is only one HTML renderer without any additional features.

  • Qt: will be the simplest class to use
  • Gtk: \ "post-text \ "Itemprop =" text ">

    You should use a UI framework: Pywebkitgtk will be the best answer, but you can find it.

  • li>

  • Another option is to open the default web browser via something like this:

      Import webbrowser url = 'http://www.python.org' # Open URL in a new tab, if a browser window is already open. Webbrowser.open_new_tab (url + '/ doc') # Open the URL in the new window, if possible, pick a window. Webbrowser.open_new (url)  

    You can find more information about the WebBozer module You can. I think the easiest way is to use an OS browser if you are looking for some light weight because it is not dependent on any framework and it will work in all platforms. Using T can be another option which is light and will not need to install any third party framework.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -