jquery - Google Chrome - strange display of html -


I use a lot of jQuery in CMS that I have created myself and now when I try Google Chrome Some strange behaviors have been noticed when displaying the contents of the CMS navigation menu is displayed through the search form when clicking on the link:

But when I press the Fresh Button or F5 If I refresh the page by using yoga, it will display correctly, this problem does not occur in Firefox, Opera and IE. Locally tested, Chrome also makes errors but is slightly different and shown on these images. This problem disappears when I disable all jquery and javascript. Has anyone found something similar in Chrome?

This is the html code for that container:

   & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Picasa & amp; # 382; I & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input class = "broj_vijesti" name = "broj_vijesti" type = "text" /> & Lt; Choose name = "sort" category = "sorting" & gt; & Lt; Option value = "dessc" & gt; Zdanijih Vijeti & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "ASC" & gt; Pravej Vengenti & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt; & Lt; Input class = "submit" type = "submit" name = "broj_v" value = "ok" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Form class = "po_idu" method = "GET" action = "" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "link" value = "news" /> & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Print & # 382; I vijest id # & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input class = "id_vijesti" name = "id_vijesti" type = "text" /> & Lt; Input class = "submit" type = "submit" name = "id_v" value = "ok" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Form class = "po_datumu" method = "GET" verb = "" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "link" value = "news" /> & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Print & amp; # 382; I have been asked to l & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input class = "datum_prikaza" name = "datum_prikaza" type = "text" id = "mydate" /> & Lt; Input class = "submit" type = "submit" name = "datum_v" value = "ok" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Div class = "dno" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Form class = "po_rasponu_datuma" method = "GET" verb = "" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "link" value = "news" /> & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Print & amp; # 382; I vijesti od & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input class = "datum_prikaza" name = "datum_prikaza2" type = "text" id = "mydate2" /> & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Tax & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Input class = "datum_prikaza" name = "datum_prikaza3" type = "text" id = "mydate3" /> & Lt; Input class = "submit" type = "submit" name = "raspon_datuma_v" value = "ok" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Form class = "trazilica" method = "GET" action = "" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "link" value = "news" /> & Lt; Label class = "prikazi" & gt; Tray & amp; # 382; I vijesti & lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; Input class = "trazi_vijest" name = "trazilica" type = "text" /> & Lt; Input class = "submit" type = "submit" name = "trazi_v" value = "Tra & amp; # 382; i" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; Div class = "dno" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

I have the same problem except when I get refreshed only when I get refreshed I see the site everything is fine ... just when I refresh my layout, it's crazy ... and like you, it's only on Chrome!

For your information, there may be some help in finding the problem that my bug is happening with jQuery's "height" property.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -