Getting java applications to look native on windows - how? -


Is Java possible to create apps that look original on Windows? I do not care if the solution is portable or not because I'm just planning to target Windows users.

Sorry for the lack of detail, but I've never used Java before, so I'm not sure that this is possible.

  try {// set / feel and feel as operating system system. UIManager.setLookAndFeel (UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName ()); Catch (Clasnotfound exception E) {} Catch (InstantiationException E) {} Catch (IllegalAccessException E) {} Catch (unsupported view and file exception E) {}  

Look and feel of this system Should look and feel. You will do this before any of your GUI codes. For example, in your main method

If you want to know more about Look and Fail, then I'll check it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -