Flex:: How do I prevent in drag and drop, dragging onto self -


I have a Flex question I was thinking, if I have two list boxes, and I drag between them and I want to leave, how can I stop the user from dragging on the same list (thus the item is being repeated? I can not find a situation where this is thanks. Thanks guys

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I have not tested it but I think it's like to do something like this. Hey:

Listen to drasterstart event on both lists and set a source variable dependent on source.tv . is similar to source target .

. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -