Flex 3: Passing Array to Custom Component -


I have created a custom button component that accepts an array as the property. I set the property as follows:

  titles = "[{month: combobox1.text, year: combobox2.text, sales order: combobox3.text}]"  

and I get the following error:

  "1084: Syntax Error: Expecting the claim before Coleman."  

Is Sir incorrect with syntax syntax?

  CB1 = combo box 1; Cb2 = comboBox2; Cb3 = comboBox3;  

Option A

  titleDims = "[{'Month': CB 1. Text, 'Year': CB 2. Text, 'Sales Order' : CBS 3 .text}] ";  

option B

  titleDules = "[{Month: CB 1. text, year: CBTtext, salesorder: CBS.Text}] ";  

option C

  titleDules = "[{month: CB 1. text, year: CBBtext, sales_order: CBS.Text}] ";  

I am ignoring your use of setting titleDims to a string first and I assume that you have some code that needs to be in future , You do not have to quote this announcement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -