css - Trying to left float a left curly quote but having some issues -


I am trying to float a big left curly bidding so that the blockcot just sits on its left side. However, I have some problems.

1) However, I explicitly declare: right; I have never been considered on the block plot how a floating work should be done, how can some offer some suggestions for how it works?

2) After ignoring the above problem, the quotation symbol above the inside text also happens even when I apply margin-top in block-coat, it does not run at all.

I know that I can solve this by using a background image of a coat symbol on blockquote, but I want to do it with text.

HTML:

  & lt; Div class = "quote_symbol" & gt; & Amp; Ldquo; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Blockquote & gt; Should or not & lt; / Blockquote & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Some other text on the page below & lt; / P & gt;  

CSS:

 . Quote_symbol {font-size: 4.5em; Float: left;} blockquote {clear: true;}  

believe You want the quote to just sit on the right side of the symbol of curly quotation, about changing your markup for it:

   

and your CSS:

  blockquote {status: relative; Padding-left: 4.6m; } Blockquote.quote_symbol {status: absolute; Top: 0; Left: 0; Font-size: 4.5 AM; }  

Or something like this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -