c# - Sending and receiving XML Data -


I am a .NET begginer and I am trying to develop a webservices using C # so that I have a XML Can I send data to specific URLs I can not use web context and I need to create XML data using this type of format:

   & Lt; Ack txt_email = "teste@email.com" num_ack = "12345678910" num_obs = "1" /> & Lt; / Mi: Send & gt; & Lt; / Soap env: body & gt; & Lt; / Soap env: envelope & gt;  

I am trying to do research about message contracts, but so far I have not found anything to help me.

Thanks in advance,

The best (fastest, easiest) method to develop Felipe

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Have you ever seen it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -