c# - how drag a shape in picture box? -


I have a project I get some shape from some layer in I. For example, I have two circles in the circle layer and three rectangles in the rectangular layer and so on. I get results with call layers. Enlarge the results of layers with Draw and Graphics objects. I can select a size in the photo box and specify it on the layer. And I can drag it to my layer and then change it all again with the graphics. Works! But very slow !!

How can I customize it?

In the old solution, I take the shapes into the layer. E-graphic them on the image and the paint. I solve this problem with passing graphic objects in layers and attracting shapes with it. My program works very well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -