c# - Get return value from process -


Hi, I am trying to do the following: I have a process that can take the parameters and return the sum of these. Numbers

  process p = process. Start (sophysicalFilePath, Ultimate); Int results = P.ExitCode;  

I get the return value from "ExitCode", the problem is: The program never eliminates its work before the process, when the program reaches this line

  int result = P.ExitCode; I got an exception. My question is, how long will I wait for this process until this work is over, I am sorry that with the C # language I am working   

Usage:

  process p = process. Start (sophysicalFilePath, Ultimate); P.WaitForExit (); Int results = P.ExitCode;  

to


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -