c# - ASP.NET not parsing query strings -


I am working on a web application and instead of using membership, I use FormsAuthentication directly.

The problem occurs when I post a form, I am able to get all the fields, but this query does not parse the strings.

When I look at the debugger, the query string is in the URI, but the query is not in the string array.

I am trying to get ReturnUrl from the query string so that I can move the login page to the right place.

You do not need to parse that code ; Just call your login page:

  if (request paragraph [["ReturnUrl"] = null) {formatting. Redirectfromline page (username, createPersistentCookie); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -