Adding a UIImage on a touch event iPhone -


OK I'm really struggling with this!

I know that to add an image to the scene, I know how to record a touch event, but the combination of both is proving a problem.

There are a lot of tutorials about how to move an image with a touch event.

But can someone suggest how I can accomplish

  • Add an image to look at touch
  • Other users received Add the same image to the touch.
  • Manipulate the spot

Assuming that you just want to show the image and disappear, you can apply UITiew event handling methods to that view in the UIViewController, which you want to interrupt touch events in between. To do this, "iPhone Programming Guide: Event Handling" can be found in:

Once you have managed to block the touch event, Inside the UIImageView view of a view which you want it in AR.

I hope that little help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -