JQuery SelectToUISlider Issues -


Hopefully this has not already been asked as a slider question, but already asking me questions No answers found So, here goes: I have a SelectToUISlider () which is basically a modified JQuery UI slider, and I'm using a range value. So, I start with a handle of 60, and the other 100 (0 to 100 on the scale). What do I have to do, click on a radio button, so that 0 can change to 100 and convert to 100. I have failed to convert it through jQuery selectors / javascript. However, while switching the handle to move the handle, it works, but the second handle (in 100) moves back to 0 in the first handle (60), so it does not seem to be. I think I may have to delete the slider and it may need to be rebuilt with the second handle (which starts as 100), in this scenario 0 can be the first handle (although I can destroy it And it does not seem to answer that either.) The one which I have tried here does not work till now:

   

As now, nothing happens when clicking on the radio button, but I can not find any JavaScript errors. After I have done this work, I would like to find a way to disable a handle through changing the slider property where Ie leaves the handle but does not allow it to drag. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Why do not you use $ ('UI-slider'). Deletion (). Remove it from the DOM and then restart it I have done this way and it runs very fast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -