javascript - Duplicate Flex Object in HTML without Re-Initializing -


I am creating a flash object that lifts up some heavy images. What I'm going to do is, to move an image, load many flash objects on the same page, modify it, and display it in the Flash object.

The problem I am facing is that when I try to add 100 Flex objects on the page, the browser freezes because it attempts to reload / initialize each instance. Once all of them are loaded, then the processing of the images goes quickly.

Does anyone know how to duplicate a flash piece without reloading everything?

Another thought I would have is to load the image in a flex object, and it is to modify the image tag using an MFTL / Data URI. Any ideas?

The answer I came up with is using it. I send the image to a single flash object, does it run pixel bend scripts and then output the base 64 image string to the data URI on the image tag.

For IE, who does not support this scheme, I will output the string to a php script which will return the decoded image. The reason for this is that I am doing so much because pixel bender is powerful and allows me to do a lot of processing at the client side. In addition, in testing, applying all image manipulation using pixel bender is faster than doing in PHP / GraphicsMagick.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -