html - Font size in OS X is too big -


I am creating an HTML / CSS site and adjusting the font size the way I want it when I The site on Firefox in Windows (which is what I am developing) but when I look at the site in OS X (either Safari or FF), the size of the font is very large but not large, but my The client wants bigger but if I And I also reduces, so it's going to be too small for Windows machines.

I am specifying all font sizes in EMS in my CSS doc.

I know different browsers and platforms offer different things, and there is no way to see the page properly. But it seems like a big problem and I am thinking that there is a simple solution that I should know about. And if not, what is the complex solution?

Thanks in advance.

Use pixel value instead of EMS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -