Google Optimizer - server-side/client side dilemma -


I'm looking forward to testing different versions of a form with Google Optimizer (Multivirate Test). This form is included in ASP, but what will be the server-side code loaded before Google's JS. Any ideas about this approach? Thank you.

I think I understand your problem. The problem is that Google's multivariate testing is designed to test you two or more snippets of HTML, and the multivirate test is controlled via javascript.

So I'm scared that this will only work if you can specify HTML for Google Optimizer using two versions of the form. It can be done to work with basic forms, but if the form itself is dynamically created in ASP due to the need of any other application, then I do not think the Google Optimizer will do a great job for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -