c++ - GDI+ gif speed problem -


I am using C ++ GDI + to open GII

though I think The frame interval is really strange, it is different from being played by the window viewer of the window.

I have followed the written code.

  pMultiPageImg = new bitmap (xxxxx); Int size = m_pMultiPageImg-> GetPropertyItemSize (property tagfremade); M_pTimeDelays = (property item *) malloc (size); M_pMultiPageImg-> GetPropertyItem (Property TagFraired, Size, m_pTimeDelays); Int framesissues = m_pMultiPageImg-> GetFrameDimensionsCount (); (); // Frame interval frame number: long loops = ((* long time) m_pTimeDelays-> values) [framenumber] * 10;  

Although I would like to lapause a few frames & lt; = 0. found. What does this mean?

And am I the correct listed to get the gap?

Many thanks!

The frame duration field in the GIF header is only two bytes long (interpreted) as a second Is 100th - allows values ​​ranging from 0 to 32.768 seconds.)

You are interpreting this as possibly 4 bytes on your code. Reading another area with the duration is difficult to say to the code provided by you, but I think this is a problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -