c# - Adjusting TabItem width automatically to fill spaces? -


I have a TabControl object with some TabItem objects. Now the width of TabItem is not enough to fill the radius of the right place:

Now I want to design one of the following:

What properties Should I set up to get one of the above designs? For the second design, I tried to adjust the horizontal align property ("center") in TabItem objects and in the HorizontalContentAglinment property ("Center") in the TabControl object, but none worked.

Can someone tell me what I want to implement the design? I prefer the first design, but if it is impossible or too difficult, the second will also be good.

Thank you.

The tab is arranged by the headpieces of Tantolol You must change the headerpane to change the layout. It seems that the only way to do this is with a control template, this is an article that will show you how to:.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -