asp.net - What is a good, free solution for Richtext editor and convertion to HTML? -


SIMPLE STATUS I am trying to write my blog with a short turn. Part of the blog will be controlled from the client application instead of the web interface. Actually, I'm still in the design phase and I have not written a line of code. But I am trying to combine several techniques into an interesting exercise in software development. In this way I want a client application that I can use to write articles, which can be uploaded to the web server through the server. (The customer will be Delphi 2007 / WIN32 and the service is SQL Server with SSP.NET / C #).

The article will be stored in the RTF format itself, including the images it will be in a local database on the client It will also monitor the status of the article. Once uploaded, it will retain the synchronized article with the version on the server. Technical details are just boring and have been said earlier, still in a design phase ...

But for the blog to be displayed in the HTML database, a good solution to change the article from RTF is required. I have two options:

  1. Upload both clients from RTF and HTML with RTF conversion.
  2. Upload only RTF and convert it to demand on two servers (or convert it to server when RTF is uploaded.)

Option 2 to Delphi / Vincent 32 solution will be required, while changing it to option 2 to convert one. NET solution will be required. I do not want an RTF editor for .NET, but Delphi requires a good choice to use in 2007. And I need to convert an RTF to HTML, which holds almost all formatting and contains all the pictures from the text. It can be both in .NET or Delphi.

So, I have the following questions:

  • Is there a good, free RTF editor for Delphi that can handle images?
  • Is there a good RTF-to-HTML converter for Delphi or C #, which can make it as structured as possible, including images?
  • Some good tips for the net:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -