android - i want to see the dialog in Top of layout. How to move it? -


All,

1) I have a dialog shown on my application. It is currently visible in the center of the device. But I want to see that dialogue at the top of the layout. How to move it?

2.) How to add an image to the dialog box?

EDIT: I added a picture in the background of the button. I want to move this button to the right corner of the pop up dialog. How to do it And I also want to know how to move the entire pop-up dialog to the top of the layout screen? As I am new to this development, please do I have a suggestion how do I get it?

Edit: Can anyone tell me how to control three in a single line using a single line? I want to show a text label in an imabee, a button and a single line. I came to know that on Layout in ECLIPE But it accepts only one control for a line, if it goes to the next line (ROE) in the next control. I want to make three controllers at one go. I do not know about the API to change the status of a dialog.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

If you go that route, then you are able to use all the standard techniques to keep the widget (for example, images) Will be

wherever you like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -